A. The Art of Classic
* C-Auto Performance unmasks classified TOSCO (TRD)/ TOM'S/ TMC racing secrets in the past. The "very limited non-production" race engines:
- Legendary 137e (3K-R'ace') by TOM'S/ TMC
- Pioneer 100E (2TG full race high performance head) by TOSCO
- The 126E (3TG with 8 plugs) by TOSCO-
- The 151E (2TG 16-valve head) by TRD
- The 152E (18RG 16-valve, used in
- The 4T-GTE evo engine with 290hp by TRD
- The 503E 'Peak Pikes' 1000hp engine(Most successful classic TRD engine)
* See our classic Toyota KE35 Corolla SR still on the tracks, AE70 Coupe, TE72 Sports Coupe project and UP15 Sport 800 “Yota-hachi” restoration.
* See TOSCO/ TRD parts strictly restricted in the past.
* View the 151E homologation papers approved by FIA & TMC.
* Know the TOSCO/ TRD racing legends & the legacy in Japan and Europe from its original inception in the 1960s to 1970s & its glory days of World Rally Championship (WRC) in Europe and Africa. TRD USA came later.
* We invite you to take a tour of our factual & research-based legacy of the
* Direct from the founders of Toyota Team Europe (now Toyota Motorsports GMBH), Toyota Team TOM'S & Toyota Team Europe History:
A) Toyota Team Europe (TTE/ Toyota Motorsports GMBH)
By Ove "Paven" Andersson (uploaded in Youtube by TwinTurboRS Dec. 31, 2010)
***Video: 2012 C-AUTO PERFORMANCE Racing Team Slalom Grand Prix
The winning time!
KE35 ex-Works Rally Car with 100e on a ND dry sump & TRD oil cooler system
KE35 ex-Works TRD race prepped & revving @9,000rpm...M
C-Auto Performance Team at the 1st Toyota Fest Philippines in 2013
Philippine Autocross National Championship - Bonifacio Global City
AUTOCROSS in good weather (Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines)
AUTOCROSS in all-weather race - typhoon in Roxas Blvd., Manila
C-AUTO PERFORMANCE Races
TOM'S Race Cars in shop display in Malaysia
***C-Auto Performance's 3K-R (137e) on display at Autocross event!***
At Old School Pilipinas request as invited by Phil. Autocross Championship
(uploaded in Youtube by Ryan Hayundini Sept. 2012)
***Another video of C-Auto Performance's 3K-R (137e) on stand revving 200hp!
***Video: Watch the POWER of the world-famous 3K-R..The Legend LIVES!!!
In 1973, TMC with TOM'S Japan spent USD20million to develop 20units of 3K-R
Below photo: 137e (3K-R)
Below photo: 151e
Above: Compare our TRD full counter-weighted billet crankshaft (lower) with standard 3T stroker.
** C-Auto Performance ship worldwide via UPS Logistics, Thai Air or other nominated carriers.
YOU BE THE JUDGE...
* C-Auto Performance is open to all enthusiasts who wants to verify the existence of our 137e (3K-R) & other rare TRD parts in our inventory in our shop in the Philippines. You are all very much welcome!!!
* C-Auto Performance do races...vroom, vroom, vroom...not just blah, blah, blah!
" We walk the talk "...(LOL)